Eligibility – All Bhutanese Nationals for construction of House/ purchase of apartments/ flats and renovation of the Same .
Housing loan can be Commercial Housing loan or Home Loan.
For new Construction and Purchase – 60% of the building estimate done by BDBl’s engineer and 50% for renovation.
Tenure: Maximum 20 years.
- Citizenship Identity (CID) copy of both the applicant.
- One recent Pass Port size photograph of the applicant.
- Ownership certificates of the plot in original where the building is being constructed.
- For Chirup, NOC from immediate family members (18 years and above) to avail loan and construct building in his/her name (in case of family owned land).
- Sale Deed agreement in case of purchase of already constructed building/flat.
- Estimate of the building construction/renovation duly verified by Bank’s engineer.
- Latest Pay Slip of the applicant if repayment is tied up with borrower’s salary income.
- Approved drawing plan of the building and a copy of approval letter for construction.
Download Housing Loan Application