- Should produce CID both for opening account and for withdrawal. If CID is not produced, a copy of recent passport size photo to be produced.
- Minimum amount for opening the account is Nu. 100 and no maximum limit.
- Withdrawal can be made during any working days both from the branch office as well as from the field during mobile banking days.
- If the account is dormant for 12 months from the last transaction date, the interest accrual of the account shall be suspended and the customer shall be notified with a request to activate the account.
- If the customer fails to initiate transaction and activate the account within 12 months from the date of interest suspension, the whole saving balance as of date shall be forfeited and transferred to “Other Income” account of BDBL.