Pro-Education Savings Deposit
As per the research findings most loans are utilized towards meeting expenses of the children’s education. Likewise, most parents generally save or invest in securities either for children’s education or for building assets for the children. Since children are the central focus for everything that parents do, the “Children’s Education Deposit scheme” is introduced to help the parents particularly in meeting educational expenses of their children.
This deposit scheme is to encourage the habit of savings and thrift among the parents and expected to provide conveniences, liquidity and security and cover them during uncertainties and emergencies.
For account holder
· A copy of citizenship ID card and 2 copies of recently taken passport sized photo for Bhutanese and
· A copy of valid passport and a 2 copies of recently taken passport sized photo non Bhutanese.
· Recently taken passport sized photo for Bhutanese and
· A copy of valid passport and a recently taken passport sized photo for non Bhutanese.
· A copy school identity card/academic certificate